Jenise was honoured as one of Canada's top
sustainability leader, named Canada's Top 100 health influencers
alongside Wayne Gretzky and Sophie Trudeau, and nominated for the
Governor General's Innovation Award.
Jenise has a Chemical Engineering degree (University of Waterloo),
and a MBA (Schulich School of Business). Prior to starting her MBA,
Jenise worked as an environmental engineering consultant where she
led projects related to environmental site assessments,
environmental impact studies and feasibility studies on leading
edge renewable energy from biomethanation plants to solar projects
to waste-to-energy facilities.
- Her story of how she arrived to where she is today through her
engineering and business education path and her life events that
lead her here
- What she was like as a child
- Our common threads as engineers, women, entrepreneurs and
- Her favourite book, see the recommendation link below
- The 1400 harmful chemicals in common beauty products that she
certifies AGAINST with her company CertClean
- What she recommends for starting off your clean-beauty
- Why she started PurPicks
- What she is up to next
- And so much more!